The SaltFacial Skin Renewal Therapy
The SaltFacial Skin Renewal Therapy is a 3-step treatment that is safe and effective for most skin types. You’ll see and feel immediate results, with no side effects and no downtime. This system has been used successfully to treat certain skin conditions like:
Uneven skin tone
Fine lines and wrinkles
Sun damage, pigmentation, age spots
Acne pitting or scarring
Step 1-Restore Sea Salt Exfoliation
Step 1: The SaltFacial exfoliation procedure uses natural sea salt to reveal smoother, tighter, healthier-looking skin while preparing it at the cellular level for the acceptance of topical formulations.
Acclaimed for centuries for its natural healing properties, sea salt draws out impurities in the skin and balances alkaline levels.
- Less traumatic than chemical peels and traditional mechanical exfoliation
- Uses the healing power of natural sea salt
- Unique hand-piece design gently abrades the skin
Step 2-Replenish Aesthetic Ultrasound
Step 2: After receiving exfoliation with natural sea salt, you’re ready for the next step to more beautiful skin. The SaltFacial aesthetic ultrasound technology safely delivers enriching and hydrating topical formulations deep into the skin to accelerate healing.
- Optimal frequency range enhances topical delivery
- Stimulates and increases O2 production for healthy-looking skin
- Promotes blood circulation to speed-up healing
Step 3-Rejuvenate LED Phototherapy
Step 3: LED Phototherapy is the final step. Studies show that skin cells regenerate far faster when exposed to specific LED wavelengths. With four distinct wavelength options, The SaltFacial LED Phototherapy can be used to treat acne, remove redness, improve the appearance of pigmented and vascular lesions, and promote collagen production… Naturally!
- Cleared to treat medical conditions
- 3-panel design covers a large surface area
- 4 wavelengths enable multiple skin therapy options
- Discontinue use of Retin-A, retinol, glycolic, or beta-hydroxy acid products of any type at least 5 days prior to treatment.
- No chemical peels or mechanical exfoliation for 10 days prior or after treatment
- Avoid sun exposure by applying SPF 30 daily
- No pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Resume normal skincare regimen as directed by your skin care professional
- Avoid using Retin-A, retinol, glycolic, or beta-hydroxy acid products for 3 to 5 days
- Avoid direct sunlight for one week