Vivace – RF Microneedling
Love the skin you’re in with our new Vivace fractional micro needle radio frequency device!
The Vivace experience is unlike other laser and micro needling procedures. This newest generation of micro needling with radio frequency has been FDA cleared for your safety and designed for an incomparable, comfortable patient experience. No surgery, no downtime, just great results.
What are the advantages of The Vivace
- Alleviate fine lines and wrinkles
- Tighten skin
- No downtime – go out that night!
- Virtually pain-free
- Results you can see immediately
- Treat any area of the body
What does it feel like?
The area is treated with a topical numbing agent, so there is a slight pressure, with an occasional, light sparking feeling. Many testimonials from patients, we hear that the treatment is comfortable to virtually painless. There no residual discomfort directly following the procedure as well. After the treatment is complete, a peptide-infused serum is applied to the skin and then a calming peppermint mask.
Why Radio Frequency (RF)?
Radiofrequency heats skin tissue to stimulate collagen and elastin, which in turn leads to tighter, younger-looking skin. When combined with state-of-the-art microneedling, patient have experienced immediate results. Also for those patients who are regular dermal filler users, this treatment provides an overall natural rejuvenation of fine lines and wrinkles without adding volume to the skin.
How does microneedling enhance this treatment?
Microneedling, when administered in a safe, sterile environment, can effectively open channels into the dermal layer of the skin. Thus, when products are applied to the area, they penetrate deeper into the skin providing the ultimate benefit.
Can PRP be done with The Vivace?
YES! Adding PRP (plasma rich proteins) to the skin directly following the treatment will provide the maximum benefit! The channels in the skin are open for up to 4 hours, so the left over plasma is sent home to apply every hour until it is gone.
Pre and post treatment instructions:
- History of cold sores require a course of anti vial medication pre and post procedure.
- Skin may be dry and itchy for the first few days. Only use a mild cleanser, moisturizer and SPF along with the Boost Glide serum that will be provided. No additional products the first 24 hours after treatment.
- No picking skin after the treatment.
- No sun exposure up to 5 days post treatment (wear a hat and SPF reapplied every 2 hours when outside).
- Do not apply any makeup until the day. Oxygentix or a mineral based makeup is best. Use clean brushes.
- No exercise for 24-48 hours post op.
- Refrain from exfoliating products 7 to 10 days post op.
If you are interested in learning more about The Vivace, we invite you to contact our office to schedule a consultation with one of our skincare professionals at 508-791-2900 or click the button below to send your request online.